The perfect mix of chocolate and peanuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, place peanuts and process for 2 minutes, add coconut flour a tablespoon of honey and mix again. Add coconut oil and mix with a spoon.
- Place the mix above (crust) in a pie pan and press into the pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- On the other hand, mix in a small saucepan; 2 tablespoons of honey, salt, vanilla, and coconut milk. In a small pot, heat for 10 minutes and add the grated dark chocolate, incorporate the cornstarch and eggs.
- Pour the mixture over the crust, previously baked.
- Bake for 15 minutes to 350 F.
- Let it cool.